MUSIC: Solidstar _ Bugatti (Prod. By JayNunny)

Solidstar _ Bugati.
Shaba crooner “Solidstar” has a new single dubbed “Bugatti”. This however is a leaked copy but definitely a song to groove to this festive season.
We are yet to ascertain if or when Solidstar will release the official version to this banger“Bugati”. 


On this one “Bugati” Solidstar got you singing
“Iwe na ewe mo … Iwe na ewe m o 

If you look into my eyes you go see fire dey burn o


I no dey shame mo .. I no dey shame m o
If you look into my eyes you go see fire dey burn o
I go carry that your yash put am for Bugati”
“Bugati” by Solidstar is produced by JayNunny.

Listen and Download “Bugati by Solidstar”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rise Of Naija/African Songs To The World

D'banj _ El Chapo Lyric ft Gucci mane & Wande Coal